Monday, February 4, 2013

Israel, My HOME!

Calev..
LOTL..
04 February '13..

The ability to write, to express oneself, is a very special gift. While not finding this within my tools or talents, still we have been blessed with friends who are more than capable to pick-up the pen, so to speak, and place before us word-pictures that resonate within.

From our special friend, Bat Zion Susskind-Sacks

I love to write. It was late last night and I was sitting in my study and suddenly felt an urge to thank G-d and Eretz Yisrael for all the good in my life....

Israel, My HOME!

You delivered me out of the ashes of Europe. You infused in me the Spirit of Love of Life, of Sharing, Educating and Enriching. Your last drop of blood which soaked our soil, runs through my veins sparkling the eternally renewed hope for Peace and a Brighter Future.

If ever I fail you, Eretz Yisrael, my Jewish Homeland, if ever I forget thee for one bitter moment, I will be lost forever, cast away from you and wander the earth to no end. My covenant with you, my Eretz Yisrael, is engraved on my heart. No more shall I see comfort elsewhere for there is none to be found but here in this Terra Santa, the Holy Land fulfilled with the promise of G-d.



Thank you Bat Zion.

Updates throughout the day at http://calevbenyefuneh.blogspot.com. If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.Twitter updates at LoveoftheLand as well as our Love of the Land page at Facebook.
.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you,Yosef. It is a great honour to be your friend. Bless you always for your hard work on behalf of our Eretz Yisrael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love of the Land"

    Lovely indeed!

    Congratulations Bat Zion Susskind-Sacks!

    ReplyDelete