Monday, September 14, 2020

To my Dearest Love of the Land/An Eye That Gazed Towards Zion Readers, Subscribers and Friends

To my Dearest Love of the Land/An Eye That Gazed Towards Zion Readers, Subscribers and Friends,

First of all, wishing one and all, a Shana Tova, an amazing year ahead, a year of health and growth, a year where more and more light shines forth in the world, where love becomes the significant driving force for our fulfilling our purpose in this world. May G-d's blessings rest upon our efforts to make this happen.

After 10 years, almost 18,000 posts and a little over 4 million reads, I am going to be putting aside my blogs, Love of the Land as well as An Eye That Gazed Towards Zion as there are now many others doing an excellent job out there, more proficient with the changes in social media and general audience. The blogs themselves will remain available to read, so much material still relevant and new to many future readers.

Thank you once again for all your encouragement over the years, and of course I will still be staying active on Facebook and Twitter both as an admin and poster.

Last but not least, in the world of who to follow, I have never ceased being amazed by Elder of Ziyon.(http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/)  Both in quality and quantity, first in my world as the #1 go to.

                                                                             All My Love   Shana Tova

                                                                                          Yosef

No comments:

Post a Comment