...When the media cares more about the people who share the religion of the terrorists than the people whose religious group is being systematically targeted, there is a big problem.
11 January '15..
- Three children and a teacher are gunned down in a Jewish school in Toulouse
- Synagogues are firebombed as protesters chant "Death to the Jews"
- Jewish businesses are attacked during riots
- A fire is started in a synagogue as swastikas are painted on its walls
- Another synagogue was besieged by a crazed antisemitic mob while worshipers barricaded themselves inside
- Four Jews are murdered at a kosher supermarket by someone who admitted he was targeting Jews
- So which French community is the New York Times concerned about for its safety and well-being?