Thursday, November 18, 2010

How To Do It

Simon Fischler
Association for the Political
Defense of Israel

16 November '10

For the last ten years I have made Israel my home; for the last two years I have made fighting for Israel on the internet my life.

After making Aliyah to Israel I hoped to be given the chance to serve in my new country’s army. Sadly, because of my medical situation (I’m the recipient of heart transplantation) I was denied that ability. So I decided instead, that if I could not defend my country in the army, I would do it online.

The last two years have been an eye-opening experience.

The amount of animosity directed towards Israel and those who defend her make fighting for her a daunting task. The amount of hate mail I receive is simply astonishing and an amazing example of how sick those who stand against Israel truly are.

For those who wish to get involved in the defense of Israel, there are tips I would like to share with you.

(Read full post)

If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment