Friday, September 3, 2010

Moreno's miracle


Carl Israel
Israel Matzav
03 September '10
Posted before Shabbat

The name Emanuel Moreno is one of the most searched names on this blog. I constantly see incoming hits in the site meter looking for details about one of the biggest heroes of the Second Lebanon War. You can find Emanuel Moreno's story here. Hashem Yinkom Damo - May God avenge his blood.

The two people who were shot at while driving their car at the Rimonim junction on Wednesday night were Emanuel's brother Rabbi Moshe Moreno and Moshe's wife. Moshe, a teacher at the Maale Ephraim pre-military academy, talks about the miracle of their survival.

From his hospital bed in Hadassah Hospital where the bullet wound to his leg is being treated, he spoke with Arutz-7’s Uzi Baruch on Thursday morning and said, “I’m not sure if I’m 37 years old – or one day old, after what happened to me last night. So I figure I’m somewhere in between, a youth of about 18 and a half… Only now that I am out of it, I can recount about ten miracles that happened to us in the space of about five minutes, with praise and thanks to G-d.”

(Read full post)

If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment