Monday, July 19, 2010

Israel makes Gazans shop til they drop


Soccer Dad
18 July '10

One of my proudest accomplishments in my blogging career was publicizing a photograph of Tony Blair's repugnant sister-in-law (and British media celebrity) Lauren Booth shopping in a fully stocked store in Gaza. Others, such as Israelly Cool! and Elder of Ziyon picked it up immediately. Others followed. (How do I know I was the source, even when I wasn't credited? Because I used Daylife not Yahoo! News as my source.) Eventually the photograph became something of a symbol of the deeply ingrained media bias against Israel.

Well history repeats.

Remember how a few weeks ago, President Obama said that the situation in Gaza was "unsustainable"?

President Obama said the situation in the Gaza Strip was "unsustainable" and that he would budget an additional $400 million to improve conditions there and in the West Bank.

Is this what was meant by unsustainable?

(Read full post)

If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment