Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Letter to Michael Dell


Fharid Ghadry
ghadry.com
17 June '10
Posted before Shabbat

In response to the utterly stupid action by the US State Department to peel Assad from Iran by sending a delegation of high-tech US companies with a chest of goodies aimed at providing freedom for Syrians by installing spying equipment (Honestly, this is the reason), I decided to see whether this action really benefits Dell first before it benefits a bureaucrat with an idiotic concept.

So, I inquired with the Investor Relations Department about how the effect of selling equipment to Syria will Dell derive to its bottom line. Here is a copy of my email to the investor Relations Department:

Can you please send me any information you may have of the impact of Syria’s trip on the bottom line of Dell? I am a Blogger with good following. If unavailable, please refer me to an executive who may have a better early assessment.

Thank you,
Farid Ghadry


The response I got from Colleen Ryan was:

(Read full post)

If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment