Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Deportation Orders: USA vs. The Green Prince


Jameel
The Muqata
15 June '10

A few months ago, I posted about a fascinating individual, Mosab Hassan Yousef -- more famously known as, "The Green Prince". I described him before as follows:

Known as "The Green Prince," Mosab Yousef was perhaps the most valuable intelligence asset of Israel's "Shabak" security forces, as he infiltrated the upper echelons of Hamas and the Palestinian terrorist organizations -- he was responsible for literally savings the lives of countless Israelis.

And he didn't do it for money. He converted to Christianity, and out of a deep moral conviction, he believed that helping Israel was the correct thing to do.

This ethical and moral champion has been living in the United States of America for the past 3 years. His story however, has just taken a radical turn for the worse, as he writes on his blog:

I have worn many hats in 32 years—Muslim, Christian, son of Hamas, Prisoner 823, spy, traitor, USAID administrator, businessman, best-selling author.

Now I am Homeland Security File# A 088 271 051.

And, according to these “highly trained” civil servants, I am a threat to America’s national security and must be deported.

On June 30, at 8 a.m., I have a hearing before Immigration Judge Rico J. Bartolomei at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration Court in San Diego.

But I am not worried about this. I am outraged! My only concern is about a security system that is so primitive and naive that it endangers the lives of countless Americans. Honestly, Judge Bartolomei’s verdict really does not matter. If he rules to deport me, I will appeal. And Homeland Security has assured me that, if he rules in my favor, they will appeal. And this insane merry-go-round can go on like that for decades.

My concern is not about being deported. It is that I am being forced to stand and defend myself as a terrorist! This is ridiculous. And as long as this case is in the courts, I cannot leave the United States. If I do, I will never be able to return. For what? For risking my life fighting terrorism in the Middle East for ten years? For saving the lives of Israelis, Palestinians and Americans?

- Deportation from the USA is a virtual death sentence for the Green Prince, and his blood would forever stain the hands of US Homeland Security and the administration forcing his deportation.

If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment